Tuesday 29 July 2014

JAY PLUS INTERNATIONAL'S BIOGRAPHY
My real names are Dan Oduor Robert aka Jay Plus born and raised in Nairobi Kenya.Started doing music at the age of 10 having been introduced to the art by my cousin who is now a renown Deejay in Uganda,Dj Blue moon.
I went to kindergarten through to secondary school where i stopped and started doing other stuff music related. I used to be in a music group cum band called Righteous Krew but later the group became dormant as the individuals got so caught up in their careers. Due to this i decided to go solo and came up with my own music brand called Jay Plus the Rhyminister.I have done a couple of music tracks recorded by a producer friend of mine whom we have worked with for several years called Jijo. I now have an album out called raindrops which basically encourages people that though life is unfair to them now a time is coming when all these dry periods in their lives will come to an end and its gonna rain for them.The album has Seven tracks and Malo is one of them.Malo is a luo word which means above and the song is all about lifting God on high for all the good things He has done even though we have not made it yet believing that we will win one day. My music is diverse but mostly i love hiphop music from artists like lecrae, Sho baraka, Da truth and Andy Mineo.I also enjoy music from Pompi,Mag44,Abel Chungu and Juliani. Well that is my story.My vision is to see that people get to know Christ though my music so as much as it may sound entertaining,the whole purpose is to glorify God.

No comments:

Post a Comment